AP UNITY™ Outdoor MDU Fiber Distribution Enclosures
Outdoor Weatherproof Enclosures
Scalable to meet most MDU requirements, American Products AP UNITY™ outdoor fiber distribution cabinets can be configured for patch and splice, pre-connector stub and pigtail or MPO cable applications.
Designed to be installed on premesis, the AP UNITY™ is mounted on the wall.
Like all of American Products fiber distribution cabinets, the AP UNITY™accepts industry standard splitters, splice cassettes and adapters.
If you have a custom need please contact our enclosure specialists at (417) 736-2135.
Additional wall mount fiber enclosures can be found here.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures. Beige, Gray & White are standard. Custom colors are available.
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel.
- Warranty: 5 Years on Components Manufactured by American Products.
|(HxWxD)||MOUNTING||ENV.||SPLIT CAP.||SC PORT CAP.||RU||EST. WEIGHT|
|21.14” x 12.5” x 5.19”||Wall||Outdoor||3||48||N/A||15 lbs|
- Splice Trays
- Adapter Plates
- 12 Count
- 24 Count
- Pre-Connectorized SC APC
- Fiber Count 12, 24, 36, 48
- Loose Tube 100′
50′ or 100′
- Wall Mount