Unity Series Outdoor MDU Fiber Distribution Enclosures
Outdoor Weatherproof Enclosures
Scalable to meet most MDU requirements, American Products Unity Series outdoor fiber distribution cabinets can be configured for patch and splice, pre-connector stub and pigtail or MPO cable applications.
Designed to be installed on premesis, the Unity can be mounted on the wall.
Like all of American Products fiber distribution cabinets, the Unity accepts industry standard splitters, splice cassettes and adapters.
If you have a custom need please contact our enclosure specialists at (417) 736-2135.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures.
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel.
- Splice Trays
- Adapter Plates
- 12 Count
- 24 Count
- Pre-Connectorized SC APC
- Fiber Count 12, 24, 36, 48, 72, 96, 144
- Loose Tube, Armored
50′ or 100′
- Wall Mount
Available in multiple configurations:
|STANDARD MODELS||(HxWxD)||MOUNTING||ENV.||SPLIT CAP.||SC PORT CAP.||RU||EST. WEIGHT|
|21.14” x 12.5” x 5.19”||Wall Only||Outdoor||3||48||N/A||15 lbs|