Outdoor Versatile Enclosure
Our MiniFort weatherproof pad and pole mount enclosures and telecom cabinets are ideal for housing rack mount equipment requiring environmental protection. Designed to Nema standards, the MiniFort will protect your equipment from the harshest of environments.
Pole, ground or wall mount the compact, lightweight MiniFort weatherproof enclosures, can be deployed with minimal cost for virtually any application. Optional AC units, Heat Exchangers or Fan and filter kits assure your equipment will operate in the proper environment for maximum performance and life cycle.
Contact our enclosure specialists for more information today by calling (417) 736-2135.
Commonly Used For
- Fiber Backhaul Enclosure
- Wireless Backhaul Enclosure
- Business Services
- Repeating / Splitting Fiber to MDU
- Power Systems
- 3G and 4G
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- .090 Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Outstanding corrosion resistance.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures. Beige, Gray & White are standard. Custom colors are available.
- Power: Pre-wired 20 Amp receptacles are a standard feature.
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″ or 23″
- Solar Shield Roof: Includes a double wall roof to reduce the radiant heat and internal cooling requirements of the enclosure.
- Ground Terminal Strip: 12 position aluminum strip.
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel.
- ETL Certified: Tested to UL 50, UL 50E, and CSA C22.2 No. 94.1-2 Standards
- Warranty: 5 Years on Components Manufactured by American Products.
|STANDARD MODELS||(HxWxD)||RACKING||RECOMMENDED HVAC||DOOR LATCH||RU||EST. WEIGHT|
|AM-202418-9RU||20” x 24” x 18”||19”||Up to 1000 BTU||1x 1/4 Turn Pawl||9||44 lbs|
|AM-202822-9RU||20” x 28” x 22”||19” / 23”||Up to 1000 BTU||1x 1/4 Turn Pawl||9||46 lbs|
|AM-322418-16RU||32” x 24” x 18”||19”||Up to 2000 BTU||2x 1/4 Turn Pawl||16||53 lbs|
|AM-322822-16RU||32” x 28” x 22”||19” / 23”||Up to 2000 BTU||2x 1/4 Turn Pawl||16||56 lbs|
|AM-462418-24RU||46” x 24” x 18”||19”||Up to 4000 BTU||2x 1/4 Turn Pawl||24||65 lbs|
|AM-462822-24RU||46” x 28” x 22”||19” / 23”||Up to 4000 BTU||2x 1/4 Turn Pawl||24||69 lbs|
Upgraded Copper Ground Bar
Generator Plug & Interlock
Additional Set of Rails
Recommended for climate control options
AC 1,000 to 6,000 BTU/hr*
- Built-in Heater
- Corrosion Protection
- Cold Start Heater
AC 1,000 to 6,000 BTU/hr*
- 48 VDC Powered
- 115VAC / 12, 24, 48VDC
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Filters Available
- Built in adjustable thermostat
- 100W-1000W 115VAC
- Consult factory for sizes
Battery Heater Pad
- Fits on Battery Tray
*Built in adjustable thermostat. Closed-loop system, 115/230 VAC