Outdoor Fiber Distribution Hub
This affordable, high quality Fiber Distribution Hub features a low profile design, providing an attractive enclosure for rural & residential deployments. Services up to 576 homes from a single cabinet.
The Liberty™ Fiber Distribution Hub (FDH) provides a secure transition point from the passive optical network (PON) to the subscriber drop for both pre-configured pigtail and/or patch and splice applications. The Liberty FDH’s unique adapter/LGX- style patch panels facilitate rapid service provisioning and reconfiguration in the field, while allowing for the use of non-proprietary, industry standard components.
The Liberty Series FDH is offered in subscriber counts from 144 to 576, in three Models: FDH-144/288, FDH -432 and FDH -576. Units are equipped with wire management and can be ordered pre-configured and tested with 50’ or 100’ pigtails, patch panels with adapters and optical splitters.
A Below Grade version is available.
If you have a custom need please contact our enclosure specialists at (417) 736-2135.
- Pole mount and pad mount versions available
- .125 Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Outstanding corrosion resistance.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures.
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″ or 23″
- Solar Shield Roof: Includes a double wall roof to reduce the radiant heat and internal cooling requirements of the enclosure.
- Ground Terminal Strip: 12 position aluminum strip.
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel.
- Lifting Eyes: Crane ready lifting eyes for convenient way to offload and position your enclosure.
- Splice Trays
- Adapter Plates
- 12 Count
- 24 Count
- Pre-Connectorized SC APC
- Fiber Count 12, 24, 36, 48, 72, 96, 144
- Loose Tube, Armored
50′ or 100′
12″ or 24″
- Pole Mount Compatible with
28″ x 18″ x 18″
36″ x 24″ x 18″
Available in multiple configurations:
|PART||(HxWxD)||MOUNTING||DOORS||RACKING||SC PORT CAPACITY||RU||EST. WEIGHT|
|AML28||28” x 18” x 18”||Pole / Pad||2||19” Vert||288||7||110 lbs|
|AML30||30” x 30” x 18”||Pad||2||19” / 23” Horiz||288||14||120 lbs|
|AML31||31” x 30” x 28”||Pad||3||19” / 23” Horiz||864||39||160 lbs|
|AML34||34" x 24" x 18"||Pole / Pad||2||19” Horiz||432||17||150 lbs|
|AML36||36” x 30” x 18”||Pad||2||19” / 23” Horiz||432||19||130 lbs|
|AML42||42” x 30” x 18”||Pad||2||19” / 23” Horiz||576||22||145 lbs|
|AMLBG||24” x 24” x 18”||Below Grade||1||19” Horiz||288||9||100 / 145 lbs|