Wall Mount 32 Adapter – AM-104
Wall-mounted, 4-plate fiber storage enclosure
NEMA Type 3
The AM-104 is a cost-efficient cabinet designed specifically for storing medium fiber counts in a splice-and-terminate or terminate-only configuration.
For convenience and simplicity, you can order it with four adapter plates factory-loaded into the panel, or with the plates separate. Either way, the cables conveniently go into the cabinet through the unique bottom-mounted entry port, which transforms into a slot for quick and easy cable tie-down. The slot also provides easy access for pre-terminated or breakout cable by eliminating difficult feed-through installations.
In addition to the outer, gasketed door, the AM-104 features a second inner door with a security bolt for added security. The outside of the box (which is made of heavy-gauge powdercoated aluminum) also features a padlock hasp.
The AM-104 also comes with an accessory pack with six tie wraps, 10 cable routing clips and a security bolt tool.
Contact our enclosure specialists at 417.736.2135 to order your AM-104 now.
- Fiber optics
- NEMA Type 3 protection – Protects equipment from falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow, external ice formation & wind-blown dust
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- .125 aircraft-grade aluminum – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Black or White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test – Also available in custom colors
- 4 snap-in adapter plates – Accommodate all connector types & configurations
- Entry ports – Feature flexible split web grommets, cable slots w/removable plates & strain relief for protecting fibers & easy installation
- Dual-door design – Extra security & protection w/gasketed outer door & lockable inner door
- Fiber storage reel – Multimode applications & fiber management
- Mounting dimples – Key-slot, embossed dimples allow mounting on uneven surfaces
- Rain cap – Integrated venting to minimize condensation
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
Black or white
Catalog Number: AM-104
Adapter Capacity: 32
Optional Splice Tray: 2