NEMA Type 4 Rating
The AP UTILITY wall-mount cabinet provides wide-ranging functionality. Use it for power distribution, fiber termination, surveillance/security equipment, and more.
Whatever your application, the AP UTILITY enclosure features all-welded construction in your choice of material (mild steel, stainless steel, or aluminum). Whichever metal you pick, the unit is powder coated for extra resistance to the elements, which is especially useful if you’re mounting this outside. Speaking of which, it’s easy to mount it securely, thanks to two slotted mounting tabs on the top and two more on the bottom.
The UTILITY enclosure comes standard with solid walls, but you can opt for vented sides if your application requires it. The vented version is NEMA Type 3R rated.
Ready to order? Contact our enclosure specialists at 417.736.2135.
- Communications hubs
- Security and/or surveillance system
- Cellular backhaul
- Industrial controls
- Community antenna television (CATV) system
- NEMA Type 4 protection – Protects equipment from falling dirt, dust, rain, sleet, snow, external ice formation, splashing water & hose-directed water (Type 3R if ventilated side options chosen)
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- Welded construction – Maximize longevity & prevent water/dust intrusion
- Choice of materials – Offered in mild steel, stainless steel, or aluminum sides, top, bottom & door (painted white steel backboard standard)
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Gray powder coating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test
- 4-position ground terminal strip & door grounding strip – Helps protect electronics in case of electrical shock
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
- Screened ventilation louvers top & bottom on 2 sides of the enclosure
- Surface mountable
- Quad GFCI receptacle
- Bottom cable entry knockouts
- Gasketed entrance door with integrated door stop arm
|STANDARD MODELS||(HxWxD)||DOOR LATCH||GLAND PLATES||EST. WEIGHT|
|AMW-14126-x||14” x 12” x 6”||1x 1/4 Turn Pawl||1||15 lbs (alum) / 25 lbs (steel)|
|AMW-24206-x||24” x 20” x 6”||2x 1/4 Turn Pawl||1||34 lbs (alum) / 59 lbs (steel)|
|AMW-242410-x||24” x 24” x 10”||2x 1/4 Turn Pawl||1||47 lbs (alum) / 80 lbs (steel)|
|AMW-362410-x||36” x 24” x 10”||3-Point Latch||1||66 lbs (alum) / 112 lbs (steel)|
|AMW-322412-x||32” x 24” x 12”||3-Point Latch||1||63 lbs (alum) / 107 lbs (steel)|
|AMW-483012-x||48” x 30” x 12”||3-Point Latch||2||108 lbs (alum) / 183 lbs (steel)|