Outdoor Multi-Function Enclosure
The Patriot is designed to protect your equipment in the harshest of environments. Constructed to meet high quality standards, The Patriot protects your equipment from the worst mother nature can throw at it. Heat kills, especially sensitive electronics. The Patriot is equipped with a Solar Shielded roof to shield your electronics from the destructive effects of Solar load. The Patriot can also be equipped with air conditioning, heat exchangers and/or fans to create the optimal environment for your electronics.
The Patriot with its integrated side access multifunction enclosure, front and rear access rack mount equipment chamber and isolated, vented battery compartment, is versatile enough for any application.
The side access multifunction enclosure can be used to house fiber splice and storage equipment, customer access equipment or standard POTS connection devices.
The battery compartment features front and rear access doors and will house up to 4 standard telecommunication style batteries. Battery trays can be added in the equipment chamber for additional backup requirements.
An Equipment Chamber like no other. Front and rear doors give you access to equipment and affords the flexibility to mount equipment to the front and rear set of rack rails, thus virtually creating two cabinets in one. The adjustable rack system is unequaled in the industry and features an integrated vertical and horizontal wire management system – making any wiring job quicker, easier and better organized.
The Patriot is also equipped with a pre-wired quad receptacle and 12 position ground bar. Plug and play.
The Patriot can also be equipped with an integrated power system.
Commonly Used for
- Wireless Backhaul
- Fiber Optics
- Satellite Communications
- Cable Television
- Navigation & Positioning
- Military Installation
- General Industry
- 3G and 4G
- .125 Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Outstanding corrosion resistance.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures.
- Power: Pre-wired 20 Amp receptacles are a standard feature.
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″ or 23″
- Solar Shield Roof: Includes a double wall roof to reduce the radiant heat and internal cooling requirements of the enclosure.
- Ground Terminal Strip: 12 position aluminum strip.
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel.
- Lifting Eyes: Crane ready lifting eyes for convenient way to offload and position your enclosure.
- Battery Compartment
AC 1,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr*
- Built-in Heater
- Corrosion Protection
- Cold Start Heater
AC 1,000 to 6,000 BTU/hr*
- 48 VDC Powered
- 115VAC / 12, 24, 48VDC
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Filters Available
- Built in adjustable thermostat
- 100W-1000W 115VAC
- Consult factory for sizes
Battery Heater Pad
- Fits on Battery Tray
*Built in adjustable thermostat. Closed-loop system, 115/230 VAC
Generator Plug & Interlock
Upgraded Copper Ground Bar
LED Interior Lighting
Additional Set of Rails
Recommended for climate control options
L Rail Set
Available in multiple configurations:
|STANDARD MODELS||(HxWxD)||RU||EST. WEIGHT|
|AM32P-4036-16/32RU||32” x 40” x 36”||32||lbs|
|AM32P-4042-16/32RU||32” x 40” x 42”||32||lbs|
|AM47P-4036-24/48RU||47” x 40” x 36”||48||lbs|
|AM47P-4042-24/48RU||47” x 40” x 42”||48||lbs|
|AM58P-4036-30/60RU||58” x 40” x 36”||60||lbs|
|AM58P-4042-30/60RU||58” x 40” x 42”||60||lbs|