AP SMALL TELCO™
Spacious, yet compact, & tough storage cabinet
NEMA Type 3R
The AP SMALL TELCO is a multipurpose enclosure that is ideal for protecting sensitive electronics in harsh conditions. Due to its size, it can be mounted on a pole or concrete pad.
It comes standard with a spacious top compartment that provides 9 RU of space. For climate control, this cabinet comes standard with a thermastically controlled fan system with a filtered intake. It also features a vented battery compartment that is sealed away from the equipment compartment.
Whether you use it for fiber to the premises (FTTP), fiber the node (FTTN) or fiber to the curb (FTTC) deployments, knockouts on each side make it easy to set up the enclosure.
To further protect your equipment, the AP SMALL TELCO is designed with a double-layer solar shield roof, a ground strip and locks. And, for long-term durability and corrosion resistance, it is built with aircraft-grade aluminum and powdercoated for good measure.
Ready to protect your equipment right? Contact an American Products enclosure specialist now at 417.736.2135.
- Telecommunications, especially FTTP, FTTN & FTTC deployments
- NEMA Type 3R protection – Protects equipment from falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow & external ice formation
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- .125 aircraft-grade aluminum – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Solar shield roof – Double-layer construction reduces radiant heat & internal cooling requirements
- Powdercoating – Standard Beige, Gray & White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test – Also available in custom colors
- Ground terminal strip – Helps protect electronics in case of electrical shock
- Secure door – 3-point pad lockable latches & magnetic door sensors secure your equipment from vandals
- Adjustable rack – 19” rack adjustable front to rear
- Climate control – 48 VDC thermostatically controlled exhaust fan w/filtered intake
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
- Size: 35″ Tall x 26″ Wide x 20″ Deep
- Weight: 136 lbs
- Ship Weight: 176 lbs
- Material: Aluminum
- Powder Coated: Designed for high reliability and long life
- Rating: Built to NEMA 3R Standards
- Part Number: AM-352620