Small Telco Enclosure
This outdoor multi-purpose equipment protection enclosure is used when sensitive electronics needs protection from harsh environmental conditions. It can be pole mounted or concrete pad mounted.
Commonly Used For
These versatile cabinets are typically designed for the telecom industry to facilitate applications such as Fiber to the Premises (FTTP), Fiber to the Node (FTTN) and Fiber to the Curb (FTTC) deployments.
- Enclosure Provides 9 rack units of vertical rack space in an EIA standard
- 19″ rack that is also adjustable front to rear
- Sun Shield – Double wall roof for added solar protection
- 3 Point Pad Lockable Latches
- Magnetic door sensors
- Thermostatically controlled exhaust fans with filtered intake
- Ground Bar
- Battery compartment, sealed from the equipment and ventilated
- Cable entrance knock-outs on each side of enclosure
- Pad or wall/pole mounted options available
- Two door options also available
- Hinged reinforced door(s) with integrated door stop arm
Size: 35″ Tall x 26″ Wide x 20″ Deep
Weight: 136 lbs
Ship Weight: 176 lbs
Powder Coated: 720 hour salt spray test in compliance with GR487 standards.
Rating: Built to NEMA 3R Standards