Outdoor Thermal Telecommunications & General Industry Shelter
American Products’ exclusive AP FORT™ Telecomminucations Shelter, provides superior protection for telecom and communication equipment from the ravages of changing weather, temperature, moisture and other hazards.
Made from heavy-duty steel, the AP FORT™ telecommunication shelters are built to last. They are insulated and temperature controlled with heaters or air conditioners, making them suitable for FTTx, wireless communications, power / equipment storage, telecom, fiber optic, minicell, microcell, femtocell, 3G and 4G applications.
If you have a custom need please contact our enclosure specialists at (417) 736-2135.
Commonly Used For
- Fiber Optics
- Satellite Communication
- Wireless Backhaul
- Cable Television
- Navigation & Positioning
- Military Installation
- Port Security
- Galvanized Steel. Outstanding impact and corrosion resistance. Walls, floor and ceiling 14 gauge. Ceiling joists 12 gauge.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures. Beige, Gray & White are standard. Custom colors are available.
- Power: Pre-wired 20 Amp receptacles are a standard feature.
- Load Center: 100 Amp load center w/ main breaker, two 20 amp breakers, 12 slot.
- Locking: Secure, strong lockable door knobs
- Vinyl Flooring: Commercial Grade
- LED Lighting
- Lifting Eyes/Forklift Tubes: Crane ready lifting eyes and forklift tubes for a convenient way to offload and position your shelter.
- Insulation: 11R in-wall, ceiling and floor.
- Warranty: 5 Years on Components Manufactured by American Products.
|STANDARD MODELS||EXTERIOR (HxWxD)||SQ/FT||STANDARD CONFIG||EST. WEIGHT|
|AMCS-7277104-STD||*108” x 72” x 72”|
(9’ x 6’ x 6’)
|36||100A panel, 4 Outlets, 2 Lights||2875 lbs|
|AMCS-10877104-STD||*108” x 72” x 108”|
(9’ x 6’ x 9’)
|54||100A panel, 4 Outlets, 2 Lights||3710 lbs|
|AMCS-14496104-STD||*108” x 96” x 144”|
(9’ x 8’ x 12’)
|96||100A panel, 6 Outlets, 4 Lights||6870 lbs|
|AMCS-180108104-STD||*108” x 108” x 180”|
(9’ x 9’ x 15’)
|136||100A panel, 6 Outlets, 4 Lights||7750 lbs|
|AMCS-252120104-STD||*108” x 120” x 252”|
(9’ x 10’ x 21’)
|210||100A panel, 6 Outlets, 4 Lights||11250 lbs|
|*Interior Height is 95"||Custom sizes are available.|
Upgraded Load Center
Upgraded Copper Ground Bar
Generator Plug & Interlock
Numbered 19″ or 23″ EIA Standard Relay Racks
L Rail Set
AC and Heat*
- 1 TON to 5 TON Units
- High Volume
- AC or DC Powered
- Consult factory for sizes
High Output Ventilation
- 115VAC / 12, 24, 48VDC
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Filters Available
- Built in adjustable thermostat
- 1500W, 115VAC
- Dual AC with a controller that switches lead/lag AC.
*Built in adjustable thermostat. Closed-loop system, 115/230 VAC