Fort Shelter Series
American Products’ exclusive line of telecommunications shelters, Fort Shelter, provides superior protection for telecom and communication equipment from the ravages of changing weather, temperature, moisture and other hazards.
Made from heavy-duty steel, the Fort telecommunication shelters are built to last. They are insulated and temperature controlled with heaters or air conditioners, making them suitable for FTTx, wireless communications, power / equipment storage, telecom, fiber optic, Minicell, microcell, femtocell, 3G and 4G applications.
If you have a custom need please contact our enclosure specialists at (417) 736-2135.
Commonly Used For:
Navigation & Positioning
- Galvanized Steel. Outstanding impact and corrosion resistance. Walls, floor and ceiling 14 gauge. Ceiling joists 12 gauge.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures.
- Power: Pre-wired 20 Amp receptacles are a standard feature.
- Load Center: 100 Amp load center w/ main breaker, two 20 amp breakers, 12 slot.
- Locking: Secure, strong lockable door knobs
- Vinyl Flooring: Commercial Grade
- LED Lighting
- Lifting Eyes/Forklift Tubes: Crane ready lifting eyes and forklift tubes for a convenient way to offload and position your shelter.
- Insulation: 11R in-wall, ceiling and floor.
Available in multiple configurations:
Upgraded Load Center
Upgraded Copper Ground Bar
Generator Plug & Interlock
Numbered 19″ or 23″ EIA Standard Relay Racks
L Rail Set
AC and Heat*
- 1 TON to 5 TON Units
- High Volume
- AC or DC Powered
- Consult factory for sizes
High Output Ventilation
- 115VAC / 12, 24, 48VDC
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Filters Available
- Built in adjustable thermostat
- 1500W, 115VAC
- Dual AC with a controller that switches lead/lag AC.
*Built in adjustable thermostat. Closed-loop system, 115/230 VAC
Request A Quote Today