The H-frame is an all-metal frame designed solely for storing fiber optic slack for later use.
It will hold up to 250’ of 144-count fiber optic cable and can be mounted on a pole to keep the fiber safe and secure until you need it. You can affix it easily to wood, metal or even concrete poles with stainless steel straps or lag bolts.
The all-metal structure is 12-gauge galvanized steel that is powdercoated for excellent corrosion resistant and maximum durability. It has multiple keyholes to accommodate various splice cases. It also has slotted cable keepers that allow you to band extra-long cables.
The H-frame also comes with the stainless steel assembly hardware. H-frames are all shipped in two-packs.
Order yours now by contacting our enclosure specialists at 417.736.2135.
- Fiber optics
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- Galvanized steel construction – 12-gauge steel provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel assembly hardware - Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Black powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test
- Slotted keepers – Allow banding on extra-long cables
- Bolted assembly – Allows you to easily store it until needed & quickly assemble it in the field
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
- Catalog Number: AM-3432-FSF-G-B
- Height: 32.34″
- Width: 29.51″
- Depth: 4.5"
- Storage Capacity: 250ft of 144 Count Outdoor Fiber Cable
- Frames Shipped in Pairs