We build integrated solutions. This means that our enclosures are delivered to our customers with everything pre-installed, from the climate control system to fiber (which is installed by certified associates in a clean environment) to insulation and more.
Factory integration is much more efficient and economical than field integration. With an American Products enclosure, you just have to prepare the site and install the enclosure, then have your tech wire it to your network/power supply. You don’t have to call in someone to install fiber, attach a heater, build in a grounding terminal, or hook up power receptacles. In addition, it’s easier to control quality in the safety of a factory setting.
American Products enclosures result in faster deployment when they reach the field, higher quality of installations, and less costs.
We offer a number of integrated solutions for our enclosures to meet a variety of needs.
Our Integration Services
- AC power systems
- Load centers
- Generator backup (manual & automatic transfer)
- Surge protection
- Ground bars
- Equipment & chassis grounding
- Halo Ground System (HGS)
- Climate control systems
- HVAC unit
- Heat exchangers
- Fan systems
- Thermoelectric cooling
- High-velocity direct air cooling
- DC power systems
- DC power rectifiers & converters
- Batteries, battery cables & battery disconnects
- DC distribution systems (GMT &/or MCB)
- Equipment wiring & grounding
- Fiber optics
- Cable management systems
- Parking lots for fiber storage
- Splitter, LGX, ABS cassette, & coupler installation
- Fiber (pre-connectorized or fusion spliced) integration
The American Products manufacturing facility contains an environmentally controlled, fiber-optic integration room. To meet our high volume of production, we have six stations positioned within our 2,000-square-foot space. We provide fiber optic testing through bulkhead, OTDR and light-source testing. All test data is provided on a thumb drive with each cabinet. To learn more, please contact us today.