AP FREEDOM™ Series
Outdoor Single Bay Enclosure
Our AP FREEDOM™ enclosures with RU racks are designed to NEMA 4 standards and are used when sensitive electronics needs protection from harsh environmental conditions. They are ideal for special applications with lower volume.
These enclosures are typically used in traffic, industrial, and telecommunications applications including WiFi, Wimax, Backhaul, MiniCells, Microcells, Femtocells, 3G and 4G. We offer a large array of accessories to allow the base rack enclosures to be configured for custom applications.
Contact our enclosure specialists for more information today by calling (417) 736-2135.
Commonly Used For
- Any EIA standard rack mount equipment
- Wireless Backhaul
- Fiber Optics
- Satellite Communication
- Cable Television
- Navigation & Positioning
- Military Installation
- .125 Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Outstanding corrosion resistance.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures. Beige, Gray & White are standard. Custom colors are available.
- Power: Pre-wired 20 Amp receptacles are a standard feature.
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″ or 23″
- Solar Shield Roof: Includes a double wall roof to reduce the radiant heat and internal cooling requirements of the enclosure.
- Ground Terminal Strip: 12 position aluminum strip.
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel.
- Lifting Eyes: Crane ready lifting eyes for convenient way to offload and position your enclosure.
- Warranty: 5 Years on Components Manufactured by American Products.
|STANDARD MODELS||(HxWxD)||RU||EST. WEIGHT|
|AM32F-3030-16RU||32” x 30" x 30”||16|
|AM32F-3036-16RU||32” x 30” x 36”||16|
|AM47F-3030-24RU||47” x 30” x 30”||24|
|AM47F-3036-24RU||47” x 30” x 36”||24|
|AM58F-3030-30RU||58” x 30” x 30”||30|
|AM58F-3036-30RU||58” x 30” x 36”||30|
|AM68F-3030-36RU||68” x 30” x 30”||36|
|AM68F-3036-36RU||68” x 30” x 36”||36|
|AM78F-3030-42RU||78” x 30” x 30”||42|
|AM78F-3036-42RU||78” x 30” x 36”||42|
Generator Plug & Interlock
Upgraded Copper Ground Bar
LED Interior Lighting
Additional Set of Rails
Recommended for climate control options
L Rail Set
4″ or 6″
AC 1,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr*
- Built-in Heater
- Corrosion Protection
- Cold Start Heater
AC 1,000 to 6,000 BTU/hr*
- 48 VDC Powered
- 115VAC / 12, 24, 48VDC
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Filters Available
- Built in adjustable thermostat
- 100W-1000W 115VAC
- Consult factory for sizes
Battery Heater Pad
- Fits on Battery Tray
*Built in adjustable thermostat. Closed-loop system, 115/230 VAC