Residential Fiber Drop Storage
Residential fiber drop storage
The wall-mounted FiberSafe enclosure system is a cost-effective way to future proof and protect your investment in new residential developments or when replacing drops in existing structures. It provides secure storage for “dark fiber” drops and network interface devices (NID) on the side of a residential structure and in the pedestal.
This cabinet is made of 14-gauge galvanized steel with a polyester powdercoating for excellent durability and corrosion resistance.
It features a removable front panel that allows easy access to wiring, as well as five entry and exit knockouts.
Order yours now by contacting our enclosure specialists at 417.736.2135.
- Fiber optics
- NEMA Type 3 protection – Protects equipment from falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow, external ice formation & wind-blown dust
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- 14-gauge galvanized steel – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Black or White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test – Also available in custom colors
- 6 snap-in adapter plates – Accommodate all connector types & configurations
- Entry ports – Feature flexible split web grommets, cable slots w/removable plates & strain relief for protecting fibers & easy installation
- Dual-door design – Extra security & protection w/gasketed outer door & lockable inner door
- Fiber storage reel – Multimode applications & fiber management
- Mounting dimples – Key-slot, embossed dimples allow mounting on uneven surfaces
- Rain cap – Integrated venting to minimize condensation
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components