Residential Fiber Drop Storage
The FiberSafe system is an inexpensive way of future proofing and protecting your investment in new residential developments or when replacing drops to existing structures.
The FiberSafe provides a secure storage area for “dark fiber” drops on the side of a residential structure and in the pedestal.
Designed to mount directly to the wall, house a standard NID and provide secure fiber storage; the FiberSafe is ideal where twisted pair/fiber siamese drops are deployed.
Features and Benefits
- 14 gauge galvanized steel – rugged and durable
- Polyester Powder Coating – 1000+ Hrs salt spray
- Removable front panel – easy access to wiring
- (5) Entry and exit knockouts
- Mounting holes for tie-wrap clips to secure fiber
- Stand-off mounting dimples – for mounting on uneven surfaces
- Optional ground lug
- Available for Corning and Bourns NID’s – Please inquire for other models