Rack Mount Shelf
American Products offers two rack mount shelves made of heavy gauge steel with a powder coating finish. They fit standard 19″ racks or cabinets and incorporate standard EIA rail spacing. The AM 1918 VS rack mount shelf is ventilated, making it ideal when equipment cooling is a priority, and the AM 1915 SS is a solid equipment shelf. Both shelves are 19″ wide, supplying an extensive area of support. The AM 1918 VS shelf is 18″ wide, while the AM 1915 SS shelf is 15″ wide.
A rack mount shelf makes it simple to securely install a shelf in your enclosure or cabinet, and it is designed to withstand harsh environments with ease. It can help keep your equipment, tools, or accessories well situated and easily accessible. If you have any questions about our rack mount shelf, such as how it will complement your chosen enclosure or cabinet or what sort of warranty accompanies the product, please contact us for assistance. We would also be happy to discuss further customization options for your cabinet or enclosure, so that you can design a product that perfectly fits the requirements of your application.
Our rack mount shelves offer several noteworthy features and benefits:
Features & Benefits of the AM 1918 VS and AM 1915 SS:
- Galvanized Steel Construction: Assembled with galvanized steel, our rack mount shelf is strong, sturdy, and resistant to corrosion. It has a long life expectancy but it is also cost effective and requires little maintenance.
- Stable Platform: Our rack mount shelves provide a stable platform for your equipment, keeping it safe, secure, and out of harm’s way.
- Superior Ventilation: Due to its superior ventilation, the AM 1918 VS rack mount shelf is a good choice for cabinets in which equipment cooling is important. If ventilation is not necessary for your application, consider the AM 1915 SS, a solid equipment shelf.
- Powder Coating: The powder coating process provides superior resistance against wear and tear, preventing chipping, dents, scratches, and fading. It’s also more environmentally friendly than liquid paints, which contain solvents that include pollutants known as volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Powder coatings are long-lasting, economical, and durable as well.
- Corrosion Resistance: Due to the galvanized steel construction and powder-coated finish, our rack mount shelf is resistant to corrosion. You won’t have to worry about rust or maintenance, and the product will have a long life.
- Standard EIA Rail Spacing: This refers to the Electronic Industries Association‘s EIA-310 specification, which is typically referred to as a “standard rack.” It has been the standard for over 50 years. It systematizes several important features of 19″ rack cabinets, including the vertical hole spacing, horizontal hole spacing, rack opening, and front panel width. By abiding by these standards, we can ensure that our products are consistent with the current market standards.
AM 1915 SS
AM 1918 VS
Request a Quote Today
If you’re interested in purchasing the AM 1918 VS or AM 1915 SS rack mount shelf, please use the form below to request a quote. Our experts will review your request as soon as they are able and provide a carefully considered estimate.