Fiber Optic Indoor Rack Mount Enclosure – AM-8012
4RU, 12-plate, 96-adapter capacity
The American Products AM-8012 is designed specifically for terminating outside plant loose tube, gel-filled fibers or buffered fibers.
It allows one location for pre-terminated cables or direct termination of up to 288 fibers, depending on the adapter configuration. It also has internal cable routing guides that make it easy to handle entrance cable. And, there’s a port identification card attached to the front door for quick reference.
For convenience, the AM-8012 has reversible mounting tabs to accommodate 19” or 23” equipment racks. The body is all-aluminum and powdercoated for extra corrosion resistance. The door is a smoked LEXAN polycarbonate with quick-release latches.
This enclosure is stackable, so you can easily expand your network capabilities by adding more units.
Contact our enclosure specialists now at 417.736.2135 to learn more and start your order.
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- .125 aircraft-grade aluminum – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Black or White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test
- Top access panel – Removable to provide easy access to fiber & equipment
- Hinged LEXAN polycarbonate door – Quick-release latches provide convenient access to contents
- Fiber storage reels – Manage fiber in multimode applications
- Optional splice tray – Choose for single-mode applications
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
Black or white
Catalog Number: AM-8012
Adapter Capacity: 96
Optional Splice Tray: 12