Unity Series MDU Fiber Distribution Enclosures
Scalable to meet most MDU requirements, American Products Unity Series indoor fiber distribution cabinets can be configured for patch and splice, pre-connector stub and pigtail or MPO cable applications. Designed to be installed in utility rooms, telecom closets or basements, the Unity can be mounted on the wall, floor, or in a standard 23” equipment rack. Like all of American Products fiber distribution cabinets, the Unity is equipped with a standard EIA/TIA 19” equipment rack and utilized our standard patch and LGX style panels which accept industry standard splitters, splice cassettes and adapters.
If you have a custom need please contact our enclosure specialists at (417) 736-2135.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures.
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″
- Ground Terminal Strip: 12 position aluminum strip.
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel.
Available in multiple configurations:
- Splice Trays
- Adapter Plates
- 12 Count
- 24 Count
- Pre-Connectorized SC APC
- Fiber Count 12, 24, 36, 48, 72, 96, 144
- Loose Tube, Armored
50′ or 100′
- Rack Mount 23″