Unity Series MDU Fiber Distribution Enclosures
Rackmount, Wallmount, Floormount
You are Viewing Unity Indoor. Click here to See the Unity Outdoor Wallmount
Scalable to meet most MDU requirements, American Products Unity Series indoor fiber distribution cabinets can be configured for patch and splice, pre-connector stub and pigtail or MPO cable applications.
Designed to be installed in utility rooms, telecom closets or basements, the Unity can be mounted on the wall, floor, or in a standard 23” equipment rack.
Like all of American Products fiber distribution cabinets, the Unity is equipped with a standard EIA/TIA 19” equipment rack and utilized our standard patch and LGX style panels which accept industry standard splitters, splice cassettes and adapters.
If you have a custom need please contact our enclosure specialists at (417) 736-2135.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures.
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″
- Ground Terminal Strip: 12 position aluminum strip.
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel.
- Warranty: 5 Years on Components Manufactured by American Products.
- Splice Trays
- Adapter Plates
- 12 Count
- 24 Count
- Pre-Connectorized SC APC
- Fiber Count 12, 24, 36, 48, 72, 96, 144
- Loose Tube, Armored
50′ or 100′
- Rack Mount 23″
Available in multiple configurations:
|(HxWxD)||SPLIT CAP.||SC PORT CAP.||RU||EST. WEIGHT|
|20.75” x 21.5” x 19”||9||72 / 144||10||75 lbs|
|30” x 21.5“ x 19”||18||288||16||85 lbs|
|46” x 21.5” x 19”||27||432||24||110 lbs|
|56” x 21.5” x 19”||36||576||30||125 lbs|
|68” x 21.5” x 19”||54||864||36||140 lbs|