Below Grade Fiber Distribution Hub
This patent pending enclosure is the industry’s first below-grade single handle latching, fiber distribution hub. The AP NAUTILUS™ protects your fiber investment by keeping it out of sight, out of mind and out of harm’s way.
The AP NAUTILUS™ is designed to house OSP fiber and provide connectivity up to 288 fiber counts. The AP NAUTILUS™ features a patent pending single handle latching design which makes it user friendly and assures that the unit is sealed every time. The solution includes a mounting frame for easy access to the enclosure with lift-assist.
The AP NAUTILUS™ is designed to be mounted below grade in a hand hole or vault but can also be pole mounted or pad mounted for an above-grade solution in flood prone areas. The AP NAUTILUS™ is Ideal for housing PON, Feeder/Distribution or any type FTTx technology, and is the most craft-friendly below grade cabinet on the market.
Pad/Pole Mount versions are available.
If you have a custom need please contact our enclosure specialists at (417) 736-2135.
- .125 Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Outstanding corrosion resistance.
- NEMA 6 Protection: Enclosure is protected from entry of water during occasional submersion.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures. Beige, Gray & White are standard. Custom colors are available.
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″ Swing Rack
- Below Grade: Provides water intrusion protection when fully submerged below grade.
- Ground Terminal Strip: 12 position aluminum strip.
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 stainless steel.
- Lifting Eyes: Crane ready lifting eyes for convenient way to offload and position your enclosure.
- Warranty: 5 Years on Components Manufactured by American Products.
Available in multiple configurations:
|PART||(HxWxD)||MOUNTING||DOORS||RACKING||FTTx INPUT CAP.||SPLITTER CAP.||SC PORT CAP.||RU||EST. WEIGHT|
|AMLBG||24” x 24” x 18”||Below Grade||1||19” Horiz||48||18||288||9||100 / 145 lbs|
- Splice Trays
- Adapter Plates
- 12 Count
- 24 Count
- Pre-Connectorized SC APC
- Fiber Count 12, 24, 36, 48, 72, 96, 144
- Loose Tube, Armored
50′ or 100′
48″L x 36″D x 36″W