Below-grade PON fiber distribution hub
NEMA Type 6
The patented AP NAUTILUS is the industry’s first below grade, single-handle latching fiber distribution hub (FDH). It’s designed and and built to protect your fiber investment by keeping it out of sight, out of mind and out of harm’s way. It’s ideal for housing passive optical networks (PON), feeder/distribution or any type of fiber to the x (FTTx) technology.
This FDH will house outside plant (OSP) fiber and provides connectivity for up to 288 fiber counts. Its single-handle latching design makes it user friendly and helps ensure that the unit is sealed every time. This integrated solution also includes a mounting frame, providing easy access to the enclosure with lift assist.
Inside the cabinet, you’ll find a fiber management system and 9RU rack frame, as well as watertight cable entries with strain relief. Plus, it’s rated to NEMA Type 6, meaning it can withstand water intrusion for short periods of time.
Not sure if a below-grade enclosure is right for you? Click here to read an article about the benefits of a below-grade enclosure.
Or, call 417.736.2135 to speak to an American Products enclosure specialist to start your order now.
- Fiber optics
- NEMA Type 6 protection – Protects equipment from falling dirt, dust, rain, sleet, snow, external ice formation, hose-directed water & water intrusion during occasional, temporary submersion at a limited depth
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- .125 aircraft-grade aluminum – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Beige, Gray & White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test – Also available in custom colors
- Adjustable, numbered equipment racks – 19” swinging/locking rack for easy shelf installation
- 12-position ground terminal strip – Helps protect electronics in case of electrical shock
- Door lock – Secure your equipment from vandals
- Adjustable, numbered equipment racks – Available in 19” or 23” for easy shelf installation
- Lifting eyes– Easy to unload shelter & install
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
Available in multiple configurations:
|PART||(HxWxD)||MOUNTING||NEMA||DOORS||RACKING||FTTx INPUT CAP.||SPLITTER CAP.||SC PORT CAP.||RU||EST. WEIGHT|
|AMN-24||24” x 24” x 18”||Below Grade||6||1||19” Horiz||48||18||288||9||100 / 145 lbs|
- Splice Trays
- Adapter Plates
- 12 Count
- 24 Count
- Pre-Connectorized SC APC
- Fiber Count 12, 24, 36, 48, 72, 96, 144
- Loose Tube, Armored
50′ or 100′
48″L x 36″D x 36″W