Fiber Optic Indoor Wall Mount Enclosure – AM-206
6 Plate, 48 Adapter Capacity
American Products 48 adapter capacity wall mount cabinets provide long-lasting protection for fiber optic components. Constructed of powder-coated aluminum with stainless steel hardware, the cabinets resist corrosion and chips from dents and scratches.
The AM-206 enclosure is designed for indoor wall mount applications to terminate low fiber counts. Cable entry can be from the top or bottom of the enclosure through a unique entry port which transforms into a slot for fast and easy tie down. The cable slot also provides easy access for pre-terminated or breakout cable by eliminating difficult feed through installations.
The dual door design provides security with a SEMS bolt requiring a 7/16” nut driver for access, unique security bolt, and a padlock hasp.
Units are stackable to allow easy network expansion. An accessory packet is included with each panel containing six tie wraps, ten cable routing clips, and one security bolt tool.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction with powder coat paint finish and stainless steel hardware.
- A padlock hasp is located on the top of the enclosure.
- Adapter plates can be added to the AM-206 panel in all popular adapter types.
- Corrosion resistant for long life.
- Powder coat paint process provides superior resistance to chipping from dents and scratches.
- The units are stackable to allow for future expansion of your network without changing construction standards.
Black or White
Catalog Number: AM-206
Adapter Capacity: 48
Optional Splice Tray: 4