Fiber Optic Indoor Wall Mount Enclosure – AM-202
2 Plate, 16 Adapter Capacity
American Products 16 fiber capacity wall mount cabinet provides long-lasting protection for fiber optic components. Constructed of powder-coated aluminum with stainless steel hardware, the cabinets resist corrosion and chips from dents and scratches.
The AM-202 enclosure is designed for indoor wall mount applications to terminate low fiber counts. Cable entry can be from the top or bottom of the enclosure through a unique entry port which transforms into a slot for fast and easy tie down. The cable slot also provides easy access for pre-terminated or breakout cable by eliminating difficult feed through installations.
The dual door design provides security with a SEMS bolt requiring a 7/16” nut driver for access, unique security bolt, and a padlock hasp.
Units are stackable to allow easy network expansion. An accessory packet is included with each enclosure containing sufficient tie wraps, cable routing clips, and a security bolt tool.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction with powder coat paint finish and stainless steel hardware.
- A padlock hasp is located on the top of the enclosure.
- Adapter plates can be added to the AM-202 panel in all popular adapter types.
- Corrosion resistant for long life.
- Powder coat paint process provides superior resistance to chipping from dents and scratches.
- The units are stackable to allow for future expansion of your network without changing construction standards.
Black or White
Catalog Number: AM-202
Adapter Capacity: 16
Optional Splice Tray: 2