Pole Mount Fiber Storage
It comes preconfigured with cable management brackets and the means to mount various types of splice cases.
Due to its large capacity, it’s perfect for stowing equipment in a remote environment–all a technician needs to do is remove the splice case and perform necessary splicing operations in their mobile splicing station. Plus, it has an easy-to-access grounding and bonding system for cables with metallic members.
The OFC-4830-PL is crafted with galvanized steel with a powdercoat finish, as well as stainless steel hardware, ensuring maximum corrosion resistance and long-term durability.
Want to order yours now? Contact our enclosure specialists now at 417.736.2135.
- Fiber optics
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- Galvanized steel construction – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Gray powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test
- Cable management brackets – Store up to 100’ of fiber optics
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
Catalog Number: OFC-4830-PL
OFC-4830 PL Pole Mount Cabinet
Pole Mount Bracket Included