High Security Box-in-a-Box Side Hinging
The Enforcer line of MDU enclosure is the most flexible, inventory friendly high security enclosure on the market today. With its unique reversible end plates, one box can be inventoried and used for conduit or riser guard applications. The Enforcer also incorporates our exclusive “EZ Splice”mount over back design with integrated tap mounting system which allows equipment to be mounted securely any place in the enclosure.
The Enforce should be used where cable theft is a high probability and the highest level of security is needed. High risk MDU areas.
- High Security Hinged Cover Design – No More Lost Lids
- MDU SIde HingeExclusive “EZ Splice” Mount Over Back with Integrated Tap Mounting Rail – No More Broken or Bent Coax
- Inventory Friendly – One Enclosure for any Application – Conduit or Riser Guard
- Modular Design – All Components are Field
- Replaceable Without Service Disruption
- Slam Shut Locking System – No More
- Enclosures left Unlocked
- Optional Ground lugs and Equipment
- Mounting Plates available
- High Security Box-in-a-Box Design: The outer box covers the inter box, completely eliminating pry points.
- Mount Over Back Panel: The Back panel is designed to be mounted to the wall and the wiring completed and then the enclosure is mounted over the wiring. This also enables any future servicing or replacement to be done without service disruptions. The back panel will be standard across the Enforcer line of products.
- Self Latching Locking System: Close cover and box automatically locks. Can be keyed to match existing NX, DX, MX or MP codes. Lock is field replaceable.
- Hinged Cover: Safer then removable covers. Cover can not be lost our left off.
- Adjustable Tap Mounting Bracket: Tap can be mounted to the bracket before splicing, splicing completed and then the bracket attached to the “EZ” splice mounting rails located on the back panel. Makes splicing safer and faster.
- Reversible Knockout Panels: Knockout panels are equipped with both U-Shaped and Round conduit knockouts. Inventory one enclosure for either conduit or riser guard applications.
12H x 12W x 8D
18H x 12W x 8D
18H x 18W x 8D
24H x 18W x 8D
24H x 24W x 8D