Fiber Optic Wall Mount Splice Storage Enclosure – AM-50-SDC
12-tray splice & cable storage enclosure
The AM-50-SDC cabinet is designed to transition outdoor-rated cable to indoor-rated cable by housing 12 splice trays. It can also hold up to 75’ of fiber optic cable.
It features cable entry ports at the top and bottom of the enclosure–the ports can also transform into slots for fast and easy cable tie-down. The slots also eliminate difficult feedthrough installations and make it easy to access pre-terminated or breakout cable.
For security, the AM-50-SDC has a dual-door design with a SEMS bolt that requires a 7/16” nut driver to gain access. The door is also secured with a unique security bolt and it has a padlock hasp for added security.
The enclosure comes with an accessory pack containing 14 tie wraps, 10 cable routing clips and a security bolt tool.
Contact our enclosure specialists now at 417.736.2135 to customize and place your AM-50-SDC order.
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- .125 aircraft-grade aluminum – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Black or White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test
- Dual-door entry – Security via SEMS bolt, security bolt & padlock hasp
- Cable entry – Top & bottom access ports that can convert into slots
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
Black or white
Catalog Number: AM-50-SDC
Adapter Capacity: 0
Optional Splice Tray: 12