Fiber Optic Indoor Wall Mount Enclosure – AM-206
6-plate, 48-adapter indoor fiber optic enclosure
The American Products AM-206 is a 48-adapter-capacity, wall-mounted cabinet that provides long-lasting protection for fiber optic components.
It’s designed specifically for indoor applications to terminate low fiber counts. It features top and bottom cable entry ports that can be converted into slots for fast and easy tie-down. The slots also eliminate difficult feedthrough applications, providing easy access to pre-terminated or breakout cables.
For security, it features a dual-door design with a SEMS bolt requiring a 7/16” nut driver to gain access, as well as a unique security bolt and padlock hasp.
To ensure long-term durability, the AM-206 is crafted of corrosion-resistant powdercoated aluminum.
The AM-206 is stackable, making it easy to expand your network with multiple units.
Each panel comes standard with six tie wraps, 10 cable routing clips and a security bolt tool.
Ready to buy? Contact our enclosure specialists now at 417.736.2135.
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- .125 aircraft-grade aluminum – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Black or White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test
- Dual-door entry – Security via SEMS bolt, security bolt & padlock hasp
- Cable entry – Top & bottom access ports that can convert into slots
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
Black or White
Catalog Number: AM-206
Adapter Capacity: 48
Optional Splice Tray: 4