Fiber Optic Indoor Wall Mount Enclosure – AM-202
2-plate, 16-adapter indoor fiber optic enclosure
The AM-202 is wall-mounted enclosure is designed to provide long-lasting protection for fiber optic components.
It can handle 16 fibers and is idea for indoor applications to terminate low fiber counts. It provides convenient cable entry via top and bottom ports that can also transform into slots for fast and easy tie-down. The cable slots also provide convenient access for pre-terminated or breakout cable by eliminating difficult feedthrough installations. Each unit comes with tie wraps, cable routing clips and security bolt tool. You can add any popular adapter plate style to fit your application.
The AM-202 has a dual-door design keeps the contents secure with a SEMS bolt that requires a 7/16” nut driver, as well as a unique security bolt and padlock hasp. It is made of powdercoated aluminum for longevity.
Need more than one? The AM-202 is stackable, allowing you to easily expand your network.
Contact our enclosure specialists now at 417.736.2135 to begin your order.
Commonly Used For
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- .125 aircraft-grade aluminum – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Black or White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test
- Dual-door entry – Security via SEMS bolt, security bolt & padlock hasp
- Cable entry – Top & bottom access ports that can convert into slots
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
Black or White
Catalog Number: AM-202
Adapter Capacity: 16
Optional Splice Tray: 2