Fiber Optic Indoor Rack Mount Enclosure – AM-906
2RU, 6 Plate, 48 Adapter Capacity
The AM-906 rack mount fiber optic enclosure provides an excellent location for the transition from outside plant loose tube gel-filled to tight buffer distribution cables
The AM-906 is simple to use, because it allows one location for pre-terminated cables, splicing to pigtails in a pre-wired panel or direct termination.
Each AM-906 has secure cable tie bars and internal cable routing guides for ease of handling entrance cable. A completely removable slide out tray allows total access to adapters and splice trays.
The AM-906 has reversible mounting tabs for 19” or 23” equipment racks and a clear Lexan front door.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction with powder coat paint finish and stainless steel hardware.
- Adapter plates can be ordered for the AM-906 enclosure in all popular adapter types.
- Corrosion resistant for long life.
- Powder coat paint process provides superior resistance to chipping from dents and scratches.
- One cabinet fits 19” or 23” rack and 1” and 1.75” hole spacing.
Black or white
Catalog Number: AM-906
Adapter Capacity: 48
Optional Splice Tray: 4