Fiber Optic Indoor Rack Mount Enclosure – AM-906
2RU, 6-plate, 48-adapter capacity fiber optic enclosure
The rack-mounted AM-906 is designed to provide a great place to transition from outside plant loose tube, gel-filled cable to tight buffer distribution cables.
It’s extremely easy to use because it provides one location for pre-terminated cables, splicing to pigtails in a pre-wired panel or direct termination.
Each unit comes with secure cable tie bars and internal cable routing guides to make it easy to handle entrance cable. It also has removable top and rear covers and a removable slide-out tray for convenient access to adapters and splice trays.
For ease of mounting, the AM-906 has reversible mounting tabs for 19” or 23” equipment racks–it will fit 1” and 1.75” hole spacing.
Contact our enclosure specialists now at 417.736.2135 to customize your enclosure and start your order.
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- .125 aircraft-grade aluminum – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Black or White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test
- Slide-out tray – Easy access to fiber & equipment
- Hinged LEXAN polycarbonate door – Quick-release latches provide convenient access to contents
- Fiber storage reels – Manage fiber in multimode applications
- Removable top & rear cover – 1-piece removable cover allows added access to contents
- Snap-in adapter plates – Accept all connector types & configurations
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
Black or white
Catalog Number: AM-906
Adapter Capacity: 48
Optional Splice Tray: 4