Fiber Optic Indoor Rack Mount Enclosure – AM-903
1RU, 3-plate, 24-adapter capacity fiber optic enclosure
The AM-903 rack-mounted fiber optic enclosure provides an optimal location for transitioning outside plant loose tube, gel-filled cables to tight buffer distribution cables.
It’s simple to use, too, because it allows one location for pre-terminated cables, splicing to pigtails in a pre-wired panel or direct termination. It comes standard with secure cable tie bars and internal cable routing guides to make it easy to handle entrance cable. It also has a removable slide-out tray to provide complete access to adapters and splice trays.
The AM-902 also has reversible mounting tabs for 19” or 23” equipment racks and a clear LEXAN polycarbonate front door. Plus, you can choose optional splice tray provisions for single-mode fiber applications.
It is made of heavy-duty aluminum with a powdercoat finish for enhanced corrosion protection.
Order yours now by contacting our enclosure specialists at 417.736.2135.
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- .125 aircraft-grade aluminum – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Black or White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test
- Slide-out tray – Easy access to fiber & equipment
- Hinged LEXAN polycarbonate door – Quick-release latches provide convenient access to contents
- Fiber storage reels – Manage fiber in multimode applications
- Removable top & rear cover – 1-piece removable cover allows added access to contents
- Snap-in adapter plates – Accept all connector types & configurations
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
Black or white
Catalog Number: AM-903
Adapter Capacity: 24
Optional Splice Tray: 2