Fiber Optic Indoor Rack Mount Enclosure – AM-903
1RU, 3 Plate, 24 Adapter Capacity
The AM-903 rack mount fiber optic enclosure provides an excellent location for the transition from outside plant loose tube gel-filled to tight buffer distribution cables.
The AM-903 is simple to use, because it allows one location for pre-terminated cables, splicing to pigtails in a pre-wired panel or direct termination.
Each AM-903 has secure cable tie bars and internal cable routing guides for ease of handling entrance cable. A completely removable slide out tray allows total access to adapters and splice trays. The AM-903 has reversible mounting tabs for 19” or 23” equipment racks and a clear Lexan front door.
Features & Benefits
- Low cost solution for fiber splice & termination
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction with tough powder coat finish
- All stainless steel hardware – corrosion resistant
- Snap in adapter plates – all connector types & configurations
- Integrated fiber storage reels for fiber management in multi-mode applications
- Optional splice tray provisions for single mode fiber applications
- Hinged smoked lexan front door
- Slide out tray provides easy access to fiber & equipment
- Removable one piece top & rear cover for added access
- Quick release door latches (superior to competitions plastic quarter-turn fasteners)
Black or white
Catalog Number: AM-903
Adapter Capacity: 24
Optional Splice Tray: 2