Fiber Optic Indoor Rack Mount Enclosure – AM-804
2RU, 4-plate, 32-adapter capacity
The AM-804 is designed to terminate outside plant loose tube, gel-filled fibers or buffered fibers.
Depending on how you configure the adapters, it allows one location for pre-terminated cables or direct termination of up to 96 fibers. It also has internal cable routing guides to make it easy to handle entrance cables. For ease of access, you can remove the top access panel.
The AM-804 has reversible mounting tabs to accommodate 19” or 23” equipment racks.
It’s built with heavy-duty aluminum that is then powdercoated to provide long-term corrosion resistance. The door is made of LEXAN polycarbonate.
Contact our enclosure specialists now at 417.736.2135 for more information or to begin ordering.
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- .125 aircraft-grade aluminum – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Black or White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test
- Top access panel – Removable to provide easy access to fiber & equipment
- Hinged LEXAN polycarbonate door – Quick-release latches provide convenient access to contents
- Cable clamp brackets – Easy cable tie-down
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
Black or white
Catalog Number: AM-804
Adapter Capacity: 32
Optional Splice Tray: 2