Fiber Optic Indoor Rack Mount Enclosure – AM-804
2RU, 4 Plate, 32 Adapter Capacity
The American Products AM-804 is used to terminate outside plant loose tube gel filled fibers or buffered fibers. It allows one location for pre-terminated cables or direct termination of up to 96 fibers, depending on adapter configuration. It has internal cable routing guides for ease of handling entrance cables.
The enclosure has reversible mounting tabs for 19” or 23” equipment racks and a smoked Lexan door. The enclosure is an all aluminum construction with a central office white or black powder coat paint finish.
Features & Benefits
- Hinged Lexan front and aluminum rear doors.
- Cable clamp brackets for easy cable tie down.
- Removable top access panel.
- Corrosion resistant for long life.
- Powder coat paint process provides superior resistance to chipping from dents and scratches.
- On cabinet fits 19” or 23” racks and 1” and 1.75” hole spacing.
Black or white
Catalog Number: AM-804
Adapter Capacity: 32
Optional Splice Tray: 2