Fiber Optic Indoor Rack Mount Enclosure – AM-80-SB
4RU, 9-tray capacity splice storage enclosure
The AM-80-SB will house up to six fiber splice trays, allowing you to splice up to 108 fibers. It features internal cable routing guides to make it easy to handle entrance cables.
You can affix the AM-80-SB to the AM-8012 to create a combination of splicing and termination capabilities.
For convenient mounting, the enclosure has reversible tabs that accommodate 19” or 23” equipment racks. It is built with an all-aluminum, powdercoated body and smoked LEXAN polycarbonate door.
Ready to order? Contact our enclosure specialists now at 417.736.2135.
- Satellite communication
- Telcordia tested – Meets Telcordia specifications for telecom enclosures
- .125 aircraft-grade aluminum – Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel hardware – Provides extreme rust/corrosion protection in the field
- Powdercoating – Standard Black or White powdercoating provides more protection against corrosion – Durability proven via 720-hour salt spray test
- Top access panel – Removable to provide easy access to fiber & equipment
- Hinged LEXAN polycarbonate door – Quick-release latches provide convenient access to contents
- Cable clamp brackets – Easy cable tie-down
- 5-year warranty – Covers American Products components
- Black or white
Catalog Number: AM-80-SB
Adapter Capacity: 0
Optional Splice Tray: 9