Fiber Optic Indoor Rack Mount Enclosure – AM-80-SB
4RU, 9 Tray Capacity, Splice Storage
The American Products AM-80-SB is used to house up to 6 fiber splice trays. The cabinet will splice up to 108 fibers. It has internal cable routing guides for ease of handling entrance cables.
The AM-80-SB can also be affixed to the AM-8012 for a combination of splicing and termination.
The enclosure has reversible mounting tabs for 19” or 23” equipment racks and a smoked Lexan door. The enclosure is an all aluminum construction with a central office white or black powder coat paint finish.
Features & Benefits
- Hinged Lexan front and aluminum rear doors.
- Cable clamp brackets for easy cable tie down.
- Removable top access panel.
- Corrosion resistant for long life.
- Powder coat paint process provides superior resistance to chipping from dents and scratches.
- On cabinet fits 19” or 23” racks and 1” and 1.75” hole spacing.
- Black or white
Catalog Number: AM-80-SB
Adapter Capacity: 0
Optional Splice Tray: 9