At American Products, we completely design and build every one of our enclosures in our own facility–from the first spark of creative design to packing and shipping the final product.
To ensure we build the top-quality enclosures that meet and/or exceed our customers’ expectations, we incorporate a number of quality processes and technologies into the fabrication process. Some of the technologies include press brakes, laser cutters and turret presses. And our quality assurance processes include inspectors by certified associates, poka-yokes and more. In addition, we leverage our decades of industry experience, select the highest quality materials, and adapt our methods to our customers’ needs–all so we can craft top-of the-line enclosures.
And even after all that, we can still provide flexibility and competitive prices to help telecommunications and networking companies, utility co-ops and more purchase customized, quality enclosures within their budget.
All of that together has helped American Products gain recognition and become a top partner to the biggest names in the telecommunications and metal enclosure fabrication industries!
Our Fabricating Equipment
- AMADA 60″x120″ 4,000W laser cutter
- AMADA Vipros 3510 NT turret punch press
- AMADA EMK 3510 NT turret punch press
- AMADA VELA II turret punch presses
- OMAX 48″x96″ waterjet cutting machine
- TRUMPF V130 6-axis CNC press brake
- AMADA HFE 1303 130 T press brake
- AMADA HFB 1003 100 T press brakes
- AMADA HFB 1253 125 T press brakes
- AMADA HDS 1303 NT press brakes
- Cincinnati Incorporated 225 T press brake w/2-axis Hurco Autobend 4
- Cincinnati Incorporated 135 T press brake
- Accurpress 100 T press brake
- Pacific Press 300 T press brake
- Strippit Super 30 fabricator
- Accurshear ¼”x10’ stationary shear
- Wysong 3/16″ stationary shear
- RK 10-ga. 48” roller