At American Products, we handle the production of telecommunication enclosures from the first spark of inspiration to the shipment of the final product. We began fabricating metal enclosures in 1986 using a single ’68 Cincinnati 150-ton punch press. In the decades since then, we’ve added ten presses to our fleet. Our dedication to research and innovation has led to great growth in our fabrication process, helping us generate premium enclosures that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Combined, our eleven presses offer over 1,300 tons of press power, allowing us to handle substantial orders for high-quality enclosures. In fact, American Products has become a top partner to the biggest names in the telecommunication and metal enclosure fabrication industry, producing telecommunication shelters and electronic equipment enclosures.
We leverage our industry knowledge, select the highest quality materials, and adapt our production methods to the needs of our customers in order to create top-of-the-line industrial enclosures. Although we maintain strict standards and exemplary quality, we also provide flexibility and competitive prices so that you can purchase a customized enclosure within your budget.
Our Fabricating Equipment
- Amada Laser 60″ X 120″ 4000 Watt
- Amada Vipros 3510Nt Turret Press
- Amada EMK 3510Nt Turret Press
- Amada Vella 2 Turret Presses
- Omax Water Jet 48″ X 96″
- Trumpf V 130 6 Axis CNC Brake
- Amada HFE 1303 130 T Press Brake
- Amada HFB 1003 100 T Press Brakes
- Amada HFB 1253 125 T Press Brakes
- Amada HDS 1303 Nt Press Brakes
- Cincinnati 225 T Press Brake W/ 2 Axis Hurco Autobankd IV
- Cincinnati 135 T Press Brake
- Accupress 100 T Press Brake
- Pacific 300 T Press Brake
- Strippit Super 30 Fabricator
- Accushear 1/4 10Ft Stationary Shear
- Wysong 3/16″ Stationary Shear
- RK 10 Ga X 48 Roller